ORDERS, SHIPPING, AND RETURNS
PLACING AN ORDER
When you add an item to your shopping bag, you may either continue shopping or proceed to the checkout. If you are not logged in when proceeding to the checkout, you will be prompted to do so. Checkout involves 4 simple steps: Billing, Shipping, Payment and Order Confirmation. Once we have received your order, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is not an order confirmation but rather recognition that we have received your requested order. Please note that this does not guarantee the availability of the merchandise and that ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. Although we make every effort to feature in stock pieces in our boutique, occasionally we may sell out of featured items. I can usually make a similar item, depending on materials involved in the pieces.
ONCE AN ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED, WE ARE NOT ABLE TO MODIFY OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER. We reserve the right to decline your order in the event that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, there are shipping restrictions for a particular item, or we do not have the item in stock. Items in your shopping bag are not reserved and may be purchased by other clients. If you have seen something that is no longer available, I can make another item, depending on materials in the pieces.
Your jewelry purchase will be shipped as orders are received, within 48 hours, unless we are away. Due to the handmade nature of my jewelry, shipping times and carriers will vary. Items will be shipped bundled together and shipped at the same time.
- USPS 1st Class Mail 3-5 Day Delivery Envelope $5.00 - no tracking number
- Priority Mail 3-Day™ Padded Flat Rate Envelope $7.20 - with tracking number
- Priority Mail Express 2-Day™ Flat Rate Envelope $24.95 - with tracking number
- Overnight Shipping Fedex: Rates will vary based on location, but will be very expensive! I can make this happen if you want to spend a load on shipping!
- If you live in Sonoma County, we can meet to save the shipping charges.
- Orders shipped out of the USA will require additional shipping fees.
I want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you find this is not the case, please note the following for returning your jewelry purchase.
- Contact me within 10 days of purchase to request a return and refund. Beyond 10 days, refunds will not be available.
- All pieces must arrive in the condition shipped to you for full refund. Refunds are credited to the card used.
- Email me about the return OR
- Call me at so I can expect your package.
- You are responsible for return shipping return fees.
Although any of this rarely happens, I just have to say these things!! - Denise Ward
If more information needed - email: firstname.lastname@example.org,